Bitten Bitten

wow

You're right, that was much better than alright. In fact, it was feakin awesome! There hasn't been much material that has caught my attention recently, and I was just expecting this to be another half-assed submition, but boy was I wrong. I could keep on telling you how much I liked this, but I think you get the picture.

mikey1331 responds:

Thanks :) That means a lot after I put so much work into this.

no place to hide no place to hide

hehe

I'll admit, I only watched it because I thought it had at least something to do with the song by KoRn with the same name. The soundtrack was still good, although dissapointing to me that you didn't include KoRn. Oh well. The Pokemon part was the best. The rest was kinda funny.

kerza responds:

yup it's KoRn song name and thx

WW-III {Old} WW-III {Old}

I like

That was a lot better than I expected, and actually a bit touching. The music fit well with the mood of the movie. It was a little small in size, kind of hard to see what's going on. And try making the letters smaller on the quote at the end. War is hell.

Bloody-Buddy responds:

Thanks man when I make another one I'll try to see what I can do about it being so small but anyway thanks for the review

GodClock: wut GodClock: wut

Uh.. wut?

The guitar solo was quite enjoyable. Other than that, it doesn't really look like much work or thought was put into this. So i won't put much work or thought into this review. So, uh, bye.

The Adventures of Ben The Adventures of Ben

It'd be better w/o any sound

Graphics alone, you did a great, great job. Has a uniquenes in that respect. But then, you added sound, and that was terrible. Maybe turn down the volume on your mics a bit. And try not to sing. I realize you were probably trying to be funny, but there's a thin line between funny and annoying. The "plot" wasn't good, or bad. You did say in the beginning, he can kill you with cheese, so no comment on the giant block of cheese falling from the sky at the end. Kind of predictable, though. Keep using your style, just tweek your story telling.

ride ride

odd

That was quite weird. I wasn't sure if it was over or not at the end. Um... I guess that's it.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

It's like you never had wings

First off, that is one of my favorite songs ever! It caught me by surprise that it was the entire soundtrack. The story was pretty intense, and the ending was perfect. I just didn't like the graphics, it looked too plain. And the dad looked like Mario with that mustache. But other than that, this was a great movie. I actually feel bad for the kid, and to make someone care about a flash character is one hell of an achievement.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Intense

One of the few cartoons that actually made me interested in what happened next. It had a kind of Edgar Allen Poe feel to it, at least until the heavy music started playing. Amazing work.

Creature Creature

A little bit creepy

The best part of this flash was the monsters growl. It almost made it seem real. Other than that, there wasn't much that was exceptional. It didn't have that much meaning to it, the thing just randomly goes and eats people. I guess that's what you were aiming for, a cheap-random-killing-horror-movie-esque feel. I'd just like a little more out of it.

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

Sure as buttons

This is my all-time favorite flash, by far. I love everything about it, it's dark and twisted, just so perfect. It also inspired me to start working on a paper flash, although I doubt it will achieve as much as Berries did. The other one in the series is equally perfect. You should consider making another paper flash, it just gives everything so much more atmosphere and feeling than MS Paint does.